Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
Quite a haul and one helluva a day hunting. BBQ at your place!! Too bad it’s so damn far for the majority of us. I’ve never heard of an Eland, but if you say the meat’s premium, I’d try it! Gotta Google that. As far as Warthogs? IMO…fire at will! Destructive and otherwise useless, but look good as a head on the wall of a pool room! LOL
752f2440-5c41-4b1e-b49a-d26747a6445e.jpeg
This is an eland.

This is my dinner from last night, tenderloin of eland, I already ate the fries. Whiskey is Maker’s Mark.

IMG_7624.jpeg

IMG_7623.jpeg
The knife was not necessary… fork tender at medium rare.

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
YEA! Good Ol' KY bourbon! We Ky boys make it right!
Ain’t no whiskey like Kentucky whiskey. I have 12 bottles of various single malt Scotch whisky’s but I also have 12 bottles of Maker’s and 12 bottles of Beam and not a single ounce of Jack, because I have standards.

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
Oh yea same here
Allow me to display my uppermost hooch shelf. The lower shelves are radically less interesting and the bottles are almost all full. The top is what I actually drink. No staging, the pic is as it sat weeks ago, only the levels have changed since. I think we can all agree that we have some things in common. I ran out of Glenmorangie 16… when I got that I also got the 19. I saw them together in the store and thought, “Jail bait and barely legal. Gotta get both.” You see what working in pr0n for a decade does to your brain? Makes you think totally inappropriate jokes are ok as a basis for your purchasing decisions.

IMG_7560.jpeg

I made some tacos tonight that would curl your toes. Crunchy shells, avocado, maters’, onion, lettuce, homemade sour cream, arsehole burning sauce, lettuce, perfectly seasoned black wildebeest mince, cheddar and a side of watermelon soda and a shot of tequila. Afterwards I poured the Jameson and popped a Windhoek draught lager. It was a good day.

I also bought a mil-spec DDM4 V7 18” in 5.56, a Ruger RPR in .338LM, and a pair of Howa 1500’s in .308Win and .338WM. The AR gets an Aimpoint CompM4 and a Vortex 3x magnifier in a FTS mount. The RPR gets a Steiner Military 4-28x56 with Tremor3. The Howa .308 gets a IOR Valdada 1-10x26. The Howa .338WM gets a US Optics 1-8x from the TPAL line. All have Ase Utra silencers except the 338wm which has a Recoil Reaper that I really like.

My Desert Tech export got kyboshed by the feds so I have to sell it in the USA and decided to replace it with 4 rifles that were already here and handy. Super pissed but it’s just life at the beginning of WW3.

Last edited:

Snorky

Reaction score
Allow me to display my uppermost hooch shelf. The lower shelves are radically less interesting and the bottles are almost all full. The top is what I actually drink. No staging, the pic is as it sat weeks ago, only the levels have changed since. I think we can all agree that we have some things in common. I ran out of Glenmorangie 16… when I got that I also got the 19. I saw them together in the store and thought, “Jail bait and barely legal. Gotta get both.” You see what working in pr0n for a decade does to your brain? Makes you think totally inappropriate jokes are ok as a basis for your purchasing decisions.

View attachment 35069

I made some tacos tonight that would curl your toes. Crunchy shells, avocado, maters’, onion, lettuce, homemade sour cream, arsehole burning sauce, lettuce, perfectly seasoned black wildebeest mince, cheddar and a side of watermelon soda and a shot of tequila. Afterwards I poured the Jameson and popped a Windhoek draught lager. It was a good day.

I also bought a mil-spec DDM4 V7 18” in 5.56, a Ruger RPR in .338LM, and a pair of Howa 1500’s in .308Win and .338WM. The AR gets an Aimpoint CompM4 and a Vortex 3x magnifier in a FTS mount. The RPR gets a Steiner Military 4-28x56 with Tremor3. The Howa .308 gets a IOR Valdada 1-10x26. The Howa .338WM gets a US Optics 1-8x from the TPAL line. All have Ase Utra silencers except the 338wm which has a Recoil Reaper that I really like.

My Desert Tech export got kyboshed by the feds so I have to sell it in the USA and decided to replace it with 4 rifles that were already here and handy. Super pissed but it’s just life at the beginning of WW3.
Any Old Heaven Hill. Evan Williams or Elijah Craig in that mix?

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
IMG_7638.jpeg

IMG_7637.jpeg

Pics as promised. The AR is running a different red dot than shown and only the top light, an Olight PL2.

The RPR is currently getting refinished with a less storm trooper looking color, a nice plain flat black.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Evan Williams I don’t like the standard grade but the last BIB I had was ok. I don’t buy it. Haven’t had the other two.
Heaven Hill is pretty good along Elijah Craig. My go-to is Jameson, but I also really like Uncle Nearest (1884 good; 1856 better!) and was recently given a sniffer of Old Carter Batch 4… oh my!!! Out of my $ budget for drinking ($400-$1200/bottle), but it WAS extremely noice!
:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brad Nimbus

Members online