Salvage panel sourcing

NCMystic

Reaction score
I have found all the buttons and switches and nick nacks in new old stock but I need to hunt down a number of things that arent around new like that.

I need to get a midnight black dash and door panels as well as the rear package tray, door mach460 speaker covers, the screws and cover caps for the steering column shroud, flasher button in new condition, door sill covers and scuff plates, cobra park brake handle and rubber surround

Im sure im forgetting a couple little things but you get the idea. Ebay is rather steep these days.
Prestige in GA probably has it all but they are close to ebay if not a little higher but i know it would be in good shape.

Craigslist is pretty dry in nc lately, and mostly worn stuff

anyone know of other salvage mustang places with fair pricing? should i just post up wanted adds here?

OP
OP
NCMystic

NCMystic

Reaction score
im ordering all the stuff i can from those companies, turn signal stalk, shifter boot, switches etc but the op parts list are not repoped by any company that i am aware of

OP
OP
NCMystic

NCMystic

Reaction score
Didn't even think to do that, or know they offered one. You're really looking out man, thanks!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
talk with Steve @ CJPP or Jarrod @ Late Model Resto :) Shit. jsut start threads in their sections for stuff you're looking for. they may be able to help, too :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online