Taking My Car To Get Nasty Tune at National Speed Inc (Wilmington, NC)

ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp

Reaction score
I called them up yesterday and then talked with him (Jordan) today again. We hopefully will get it in today or tomorrow. I gave them all the numbers on the computer to find out if they have all the equipment to crack it. He also said that they would take off the speed limiter for me when they do the tune. I can't wait to have it on the dyno to see what she really makes. Also to have a tune that makes the car run perfect. I will post up a video of the dyno when I get it over there for the project to start. I will also post a video of it on the drive home. I got a camera to use now so it should be sweet. I was told that will all the mods and boost it is running at it should be around 580rwhp to 600 but I would be happy with 520-540 if it comes out that way. It is running a 9-10psi pulley. With 3.5in to 4.5in Exhaust straight pipes.

I can't wait.

Just thought I would share and I will then post up the videos later on.

the.greg

Reaction score
Good luck with the tune man. I hope it goes well and runs great afterwards! Sounds like a beast of a car you have!

OP
OP

Reaction score
Thanks man! I can't wait. Sweet car by the way. How many PSI are you running on your sweet ride? My first Mustang (88 GT) was white.

the.greg

Reaction score
9psi and a very conservative tune, appreciate the kind words! Any word on when your tune will be completed? Its gonna be a monster for sure!

OP
OP

Reaction score
9psi and a very conservative tune, appreciate the kind words! Any word on when your tune will be completed? Its gonna be a monster for sure!

Well he did not call me back yesterday. And today it is raining here in Myrtle Beach. Hopefully sometime next week I could get in. He just kept saying that they needed to find out if they had all the equipment to break the code on the numbers of the computer that I told them. I don't get it though they have a 2011 Mustang GT that they have in their projects but maybe it was a real early date.

Oh and no I am not from Wilmington but this looked like the best professional shop near where I live. I live in Conway right near Myrtle Beach.

cobra head

Reaction score
ya i know where conway is i use to do alot of go-kart racing there and to tell ya the truth they are ok but CAROLINA DYNO IS 10 TIMES BETTER

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
dam the video will be sweet. nice s197 though! love the silver

OP
OP

Reaction score
Once I get it scheduled I will hopefully be able to post it the same day. Trust me I want to see what she really makes.