which one?

tsp97

Reaction score
alright, who would make a better quality sport lowering spring, eibach or hrsprings?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tsp97 said:
alright, who would make a better quality sport lowering spring, eibach or hrsprings?

Both pretty much the same IMO, just depends on the Stance you want

gt96stang

Reaction score
I've heard more stories about eibach rears sagging after awhile.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
Depends on what you want the car to be. But this is a very vague question. H&R makes many different types of springs as does Eibach.

Eibachs sagging? I believe it, but you have to understand that Eibach makes 90% of the springs out there, even if the spring doesn't say their name of it. That being said, with that many springs rolling out, there are bound to be a bad one here and there. Also, we don't know if that spring was abused. Such as over loading the car, general abuse of the car, etc.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i have had my Sportlines from 4 years and i have no sagging issues. I think people are on crack when they say that eibachs sag

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
i have had my Sportlines from 4 years and i have no sagging issues. I think people are on crack when they say that eibachs sag

i'm not sure how long my sportlines have been on my car, the previous owner put them on. he did say they were sportlines though and they are sagging in the rear a bit. i can see that your car doesnt sag at all though.

i'm probably just going to trim a 1/2 coil off the front to make up for it. i have talked to a few others who did the same with sportlines and are happy

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
94Pro-5.0 said:
SRT Handz said:

i'm not sure how long my sportlines have been on my car, the previous owner put them on. he did say they were sportlines though and they are sagging in the rear a bit. i can see that your car doesnt sag at all though.

i'm probably just going to trim a 1/2 coil off the front to make up for it. i have talked to a few others who did the same with sportlines and are happy

its not that they sag, its that the settle evan all the way around. Take the ISOs out in front and it will look perfect

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
yeah, i'm going to try that first. i've heard from some people that it makes noise, and others say there is no noise whatsoever :dunno:

so i'll do that first then we'll see

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
metal to metal noise. if you remove isos use some duct tape/split hose tubing. i rather keep the isos in. i hate squeaks.

voidfinger

Reaction score
it could also be that they installed the rear springs wrong... if you install them one way they sit lower in the rear. My prokit kinda looks like the rear is setting lower than the front but i installed them per the directions. There is more fender gap at the front than at the rear. and they are brand new.

o with poly bushings too. no queaks for me :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online