18" Konig Maxxim wheels

Zwolaver21

Reaction score
I like them. I think there was a yellow car on here with some..it looked really good

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Zwolaver21 said:
I like them. I think there was a yellow car on here with some..it looked really good

yup Thorco3 had them on his car,

dude go for it

OP
OP
H

HuskerGT

Reaction score
I found that yellow one after I posted, but would like to see more pics. Damn, I just put on my black FR500s late last Summer. Probably only been on less than 2 months before getting tucked away for the winter. I really like my setup now and remember seeing the Konigs a while ago but forgot all about them when I bought my wheels.

I really haven't seen anyone else running them, which is even better, IMO. I'd like to see more pics though.

Might have to think about selling the FRs...

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
HuskerGT said:
I found that yellow one after I posted, but would like to see more pics. Damn, I just put on my black FR500s late last Summer. Probably only been on less than 2 months before getting tucked away for the winter. I really like my setup now and remember seeing the Konigs a while ago but forgot all about them when I bought my wheels.

I really haven't seen anyone else running them, which is even better, IMO. I'd like to see more pics though.

hey dude,i know this is offtopic but where did u get your fuel door and do you have more pics?

OP
OP
H

HuskerGT

Reaction score
ıʌɐɾ said:
HuskerGT said:

hey dude,i know this is offtopic but where did u get your fuel door and do you have more pics?
No problem. It's a UPR fuel door in black. It's not as glossy as the paint, but looks pretty darn close. Here's another pic for you:
100_2303.jpg

Reaction score
umm..if you plan on gettin rid of those fr's and they are in good shape, lemme know in a few weeks :thumb:

OP
OP
H

HuskerGT

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
umm..if you plan on gettin rid of those fr's and they are in good shape, lemme know in a few weeks :thumb:

No problem. They are in pristine condition. I'll let you know what I decide in a couple of weeks or so.

Reaction score
any idea on a price if you do? tires? info, lol. i need to know how much to save up in case.

OP
OP
H

HuskerGT

Reaction score
The tires are Kuhmo Ecstas. 265-35-18 up front and 275-35-18 out back. The fronts are worn on the inside a bit from not having my adjustable caster/camber plates on there. Other than that lots of tread left.

Not sure on price yet, but I'll let you know.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
hey bro,do you have any closer pics? i really like it

OP
OP
H

HuskerGT

Reaction score
These are the only other ones I have:

Fueldoor1.jpg

Fueldoor2.jpg

Hope it helps. I can tell you that I love it. It's probably more, what I would call, an anodized finish. The fit and finish is great. Although I had to use my dremel to remove a little metal on the opening of the car to get it to fit perfectly, but nothing major at all. It took 5 minutes.
Very solid, no rattles. Opens and closes great. You'll like it if you get one.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
i appreciate your help and your car looks badass :thumb:

OP
OP
H

HuskerGT

Reaction score
ıʌɐɾ said:
i appreciate your help and your car looks badass :thumb:
Anytime. And thanks for the compliments.
Back on topic, xsoutherngun89x, I had someone do a photochop with the wheels and don't like it afterall. I'll probably run with what I have for now.

I'll keep you in mind though. Thanks for the intersest.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Did you paint it yourself black?
I wonder how that would look on my car haha

Moonlight blue and paint it moonlight blue ahhaha
or maybe paint it black? ahahh

OP
OP
H

HuskerGT

Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
Did you paint it yourself black?
I wonder how that would look on my car haha

Moonlight blue and paint it moonlight blue ahhaha
or maybe paint it black? ahahh
No, the one I ordered came black. But you could get one that is the natural aluminum finish and have it painted to match. It would look sweet.

Hybridbird

Reaction score
I had those on my Vic they are teh secks! Probably even hotter on a Mustang.

gabe8496

Reaction score
I've always liked those...but the 8.5" width max didn't work well for me so I never got them.

Anyone know if another companies offers something extremely similar?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online