squeak

LaserRed5.0

Reaction score
Ok when I hit a speed bump in the road or go up a big hill I get this very annoying squeaking sound, I believe it has something to do with the suspension, it only does it on rough city streets. What could this be shocks/struts?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
is the squeak coming from front or the rear?

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Gonna have to be more specific, pal. Otherwise, my recomendation is to buy full suspension system. I guarantee that the squeek will go away. Or you could sell the car and buy another one. I'm pretty sure that's a good squeek removing solution.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ReplicaR said:
Gonna have to be more specific, pal. Otherwise, my recomendation is to buy full suspension system. I guarantee that the squeek will go away. Or you could sell the car and buy another one. I'm pretty sure that's a good squeek removing solution.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

98COBRA_MIKE

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
ReplicaR said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
L

LaserRed5.0

Reaction score
When I hit a bump its coming from the rear end somewhere, when I go up a hill it sounds like its from under the passengers seat.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Spray bushings with lube one at the time and drive the car. Eventually, you will find your squeek

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
ReplicaR said:
Spray bushings with lube one at the time and drive the car. Eventually, you will find your squeek
x2 dont be stinghy with it. make sure its not a grease that will deteriorate the bushings.

916_5.0

Reaction score
Yeah i think it might be your uppers as well. If its coming from under the passenger seat it could be the drivesshaft rubbing on the ebrake that could cause a grindish squeak too.

OP
OP
L

LaserRed5.0

Reaction score
The uppers look fine. I did have to install a clutch so a driveshaft hitting the ebrake wouldnt surprise me. Can this be a problem?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online