Spring problem?

916_5.0

Reaction score
Ok so my car came with the pro kit when i bought and want it lower so i am going to cut a half coil off. My problem is i was looking at my car today and noticed that the driver side both front and back are sitting roughly a half inch higher than the passenger side. I noticed this from looking at the gap between the wheel well and the top of the tire. Then i measured the edge of the fender going around the wheel well down to the ground. If you just look at my car it looks even though and doesnt look like its leaning over so one side. So i was just wondering what could be doing this?

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Possible incorrect spring installation. Because the springs don't have flat bottoms, the pigtails have to be lined up just so, or else the car will sit uneven

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
Ok i will check that out. What else should i look at?

ReplicaR

Reaction score
That should be pretty much it. Hey, weren't you the guy who had possible suspension damage?

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
I think so i had made a post about somethin similar to this a while back but it wAs only pertaining to the rear wheels in that thread. I just put different tires on the front of my car and they are 245-40s so they are pretty low profile and now the gap looks different on each side, or maybe its just more noticeable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online