Wheel Spacers

wiplash

Reaction score
How many of you are using these and what sizes are you using? I am wondering which would be best for my car with my stock 96 17" wheels. I was thinking 1" spacers on the rear would be fine.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
1" man would be good, I wouldnt go any larger. Let me know when ur gonna order because im gonna get some custom ones made and they come in sets of 4 I can get two my size and two your size. What ever thickness you want, so go bust out a ruler. Mabye 1-1/4" would be good. let me know if ur intrested

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
wiplash said:
How many of you are using these and what sizes are you using? I am wondering which would be best for my car with my stock 96 17" wheels. I was thinking 1" spacers on the rear would be fine.

I would go with the 1inch like the rest of the guys have already said. :thumb:

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
on i stock rim those will be great you dont want it to be to far out tho then it will look ghetto

Iceman12

Reaction score
i have 1" spacers on the back of my car, with stock 17" X 8" rims. MAJOR improvement in look, but they could be a smidge further out. O well, they are just temporary anyway till i can afford wider rims and tires.

GDawg

Reaction score
I have 30mm H&Rs... They are just a tad wider than 1" and are perfect.

PICT0069.jpg

ALITL8

Reaction score
1.25" with stock wheels FTW!!! i had them on my car for about a week before i found a great deal on a set of 17 x 9, 17 x 10.5 cobra r's with 265's and 315's!!! now T2000 is sporting my spacers and from what i've seen in his posts is very happy with them :thumb:

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
Hey guys I have 03 cobra wheels on my sn95 and a .5 inch spacer just to get the tire right at the edge of the fender it looks like the front stick out more than the rear but my question is when I put my spacers on I could only get 3 maybe 4 threads in my lugs so where can I get longer lugs I tried my local auto part store and they said they cant find anything in there book that will fit the car I say B/S. Any help

ALITL8

Reaction score
.25 spacer up front and the 1.25's in the back :thumb:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
billmacomber1987 said:
Hey guys I have 03 cobra wheels on my sn95 and a .5 inch spacer just to get the tire right at the edge of the fender it looks like the front stick out more than the rear but my question is when I put my spacers on I could only get 3 maybe 4 threads in my lugs so where can I get longer lugs I tried my local auto part store and they said they cant find anything in there book that will fit the car I say B/S. Any help

www.maximummotorsports.com they have moroso ones and some others that sound to be good enough and are cheaper. I have the exact same problem and I plan to do this when I start workin full time again. be sure to get pics, let me know if u have any questions.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Just ensure they are hubcenteric with bolts. They should fit with no problem, although I did run aftermarket wheels.

ssws25.jpg
I ran 30mm H&Rs also on the 98 for 7 years with no issues.

Julian Moore

Reaction score
If you guys are gonna run those..better make sure you have enough thread on when you race. I run a 1 inch bear spacer with my skinnies..it was not safe at all. I have changed all my studs to 3 inch studs, for racing and safety. If you don't like th elook of exposed studs, Mach I lug niuts are longer and fit perfectly over them. Just a heads up!

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
If you guys are gonna run those..better make sure you have enough thread on when you race. I run a 1 inch bear spacer with my skinnies..it was not safe at all. I have changed all my studs to 3 inch studs, for racing and safety. If you don't like th elook of exposed studs, Mach I lug niuts are longer and fit perfectly over them. Just a heads up!

x2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online