qa1 adjustable shocks

blackpony

Reaction score
what is your guys opinion about qa1 adjustable shock and struts? i have found a really good deal on some and had considered getting them.... thanks for the info

Magic

Reaction score
they are good if you need some suspension adjustments for road course or even drag racing, and still have a nice ride on the street...

OP
OP
B

blackpony

Reaction score
im wanting to road course/ street my car.... i was looking into a granatelli front k-member kit.. from what i have read it is almost identical to mm except mm is moly and granatelli is mild steel.... but the geometry is for the most part the same...

Magic

Reaction score
blackpony said:
im wanting to road course/ street my car.... i was looking into a granatelli front k-member kit.. from what i have read it is almost identical to mm except mm is moly and granatelli is mild steel.... but the geometry is for the most part the same...

you will get feedback from those that either despise the granatelli products even if they havent used any of their products, and those that have had no issues with their stuff...so be aware of that....

as far as their K-member, I was going to get their 4.6 one in my car when I was going to drop in a mod motor, since it pretty much is a replica of the MM piece, and looks stronger than the QA1 or UPR with the extra bracing... but since im doing a 5.0L build now, Im just going to keep the stock K-member...

OP
OP
B

blackpony

Reaction score
i have granatelli lower rear arms now and they are a very nice piece... yea it looks a ton stronger then the qa1 and from what i have been told the suspension geometry is way better for handling....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.