94-5.0GT

Reaction score
what do you guys think about this set up
h&r super sport springs
steeda 4bolt c/c plates
kyb shocks

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Pretty mild setup. If you want the car to have less body roll, you'd probably also have to look into the eibach sway bar kit.

P.S.: nice job stealing S2k slogans.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
easy enough... just change your sway bars back (if you get the eibachs) to stock if you get coil overs... the guy at MM told me with a beefed up swaybar, it will lift one tire off hte ground in a hard corner...

id personally suggest MM camber plates... steeda pare pricey as well, but i hate steeda's customer service and avoice them at all costs because i'd hate to have to call them for a question....

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I would run the parts you posted there, and not worry about the sway bars. The car will handle pretty good without going too serious with those. instead, put some rear lower control arms in, and definitely do subframe connectors.

Also, if you dont wanna worry about drilling the hole for the 4th bolt in the right place, Griggs has a set of CC plates that use 3 bolts, and are just as strong as every one elses that use 4.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mikey94gt said:
I would run the parts you posted there, and not worry about the sway bars. The car will handle pretty good without going too serious with those. instead, put some rear lower control arms in, and definitely do subframe connectors.

Also, if you dont wanna worry about drilling the hole for the 4th bolt in the right place, Griggs has a set of CC plates that use 3 bolts, and are just as strong as every one elses that use 4.

my MM full length weld in sub frame connectors are in the mail now ;-) :-D lol

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
mikey94gt said:

I'm seeing $330 for the Griggs?! Mingya man.

I was going to say look into the MM plates instead of Steeda too, but I'm not even sure it makes a difference. I think it's more get what you like the look of.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
mikey94gt said:

I'm seeing $330 for the Griggs?! Mingya man.

I was going to say look into the MM plates instead of Steeda too, but I'm not even sure it makes a difference. I think it's more get what you like the look of.

Hm, I got mine used, put a rebuild kit in them, and ran em!!! I had no idea they were that much!! No items on Ebay too. I bet the Steeda would work, and the MM would have better strength. Neither are as expensive as my Griggs ones!!! sorry about that!

H&R springs are very high quality, and are better than the Eibach ones in my mind.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i got BBK Gripps for my car...... ... . . they are defianantly going to be temporary... LOL

mikey94gt

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
i got BBK Gripps for my car...... ... . . they are defianantly going to be temporary... LOL

Yeah, not impressed with anything BBK. I am slowly replacing BBK stuff on my car with Trick Flow or Pypes, depending on what the item is. Accufab may get the nod for the new Throttle body though.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mikey94gt said:
MustangChris said:

Yeah, not impressed with anything BBK. I am slowly replacing BBK stuff on my car with Trick Flow or Pypes, depending on what the item is. Accufab may get the nod for the new Throttle body though.

i personally like the deamon 75mm tb+plenum set up... very clean!

mikey94gt

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
mikey94gt said:
MustangChris said:

Do you have a link? Im curious. send it pm so we dont clutter this poor guys thread, lol!!

i personally like the deamon 75mm tb+plenum set up... very clean!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online