Just bought a set of LCAs!!

Mr Jones 4.6

Reaction score
I just purchased a used set of Steeda LCAs for $90shipped.

Anyone else running Steedas?

OP
OP
M

Mr Jones 4.6

Reaction score
Im hoping this will help traction just like everyone says they do.

OP
OP
M

Mr Jones 4.6

Reaction score
Hell ya, after I put the 3500 stall converter in the car if I take off from a light and ease into it pretty quick the tires are halfway between breaking lose and grabbing. If I bring the rpms up and pop the throttle it hits the top of second gear in a matter of seconds.

Thats why I am hoping the arms will help give me the ability to leave the light the same if not a little harder on the throttle and improve my traction.

OP
OP
M

Mr Jones 4.6

Reaction score
No....lol I want to see what these do and following them will be sub-frames. Then im going to look into DRs.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
they'll help for sure. Control arms always do. You may just need a better tire out back regardless

OP
OP
M

Mr Jones 4.6

Reaction score
I have always to try and see what improvements I can get out of the LCAs, Sub-frames, Hotchkis Rear Sway-bar before I go slapping sticky tires on there.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Honestly, with a good street tire you should be able to roll into it...your not gonna be able to shock the tire and pull 1.6 60 foots but you get my point.

With my 295 goodyear f1's on the heavy fr500s with 30 psi in them I can pretty much roll into quickly it and stomp it with my 3500 stall and blower in first gear and get traction

my suspension is stock with sportlines and bilstein struts and stange drag shocks

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I wanna know what your gears feel like Justin... I always think its mistyped... And Im running the MM LCA and it made a HUGE difference.

95mustang_gt

Reaction score
i just got the same ones,should be here sometime this week.Im trying to get the car ready for the spring.Plus it sucks having close to 500hp and just spinning the tires all the time.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Im getting a set of MM LCA's this spring, cant wait to see how they improve my 60' time

OP
OP
M

Mr Jones 4.6

Reaction score
Hell ya im excited, because after this probably next month I am going to order me a set of MM sub-frame connector and strut tower braces. Then the car should really be ready rock and roll.

Yellow94gt

Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
I wanna know what your gears feel like Justin... I always think its mistyped... And Im running the MM LCA and it made a HUGE difference.

That's a good question... what DO 5.71's feel like? I've ridden in a car with 4.88's and traction was non-existent through 4th gear (600 hp 4 speed car) on a BFG Gforce T/A... but I wanna know what 5.71's feel like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online