Aerospace front brakes on 95

greengoblin331

Reaction score
Hey Guys new to the page. I've tried everywhere with no answers and then found this site so here goes. I have 95 GT that I'm building a full drag car. My question is what is everyone using for dust caps on the Sn95 car. I'm installing aerospace front brakes on the stock hub and running alumistars. I really don't want to run a center cap. Does anyone make a nicer dust cap. I know on the fox style its the whole hub so it comes with a dust cap. Looking for any input anyone has. Thanks for your time.

-Bruce

Magic

Reaction score
from the cars Ive seen at the track...either leave it open or utilize the dust caps that are for the wheels...

OP
OP
G

greengoblin331

Reaction score
I don't really care for the looks of the center caps. I don't think It would look right with an alumastars. I did how ever talk to Team Z and they said I can run adjustable arm's with fox spindles. This allows you to run a four piston brake (fox) vs. a two (sn95) and It also pulls the wheels in about 3/4" into the wheel well. So if there is anyone else how had this same question. Thanks guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online