Anybody using this susp. kit?

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows how this suspension kit is and to how much lower it will make my car sit. I need some ride height due to crappy streets but the 4x4 look up front makes me depressed :p. Also, I have original struts up front and cheap Monroe shocks in the back and Im also getting new MM LCAs, will the ride be a little bit smoother? (car has 215kms, was a commuter car before we bought it).
http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/comersus_viewitem.asp?idproduct=275

ReplicaR

Reaction score
We've got a thread up top which showcases what the cars look like with certain springs. Do look at that. Also any time you stop up in spring rate, you give up ride comfort.

OP
OP
R

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
Dang, even with FRPP C springs? I saw what they look like on our cars, my brothers GT/CS sits 1.5" lower from a new factory GT and doesnt ride that bad...

ReplicaR

Reaction score
It's only a smidgen stiffer than stock, but you can't expect better handling and better ride quality at the same time. Does not work that way. Defies the laws of physics just a little bit.

OP
OP
R

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I am *hopefully* getting some used C-springs from a guy at a decent price so now I am looking at the Tokico Blues. Those decent shocks? Also should I get some C/C plates as well, if yes, what exactly do they do? Thanks again ahead of time!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online