suspension MM or steeda

sweet94302

Reaction score
does anyone have a full MM or a full Steeda suspension? as far as road racing or more autocrossing goes not really interested in drag setups

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would guess MM would be a better setup.

but thats just a slightly kinda a little educated guess at most.

BradleyJP

Reaction score
People are going to say Maximum Motorsports ALL DAY. MM specializes in late-model Stang suspension, while Steeda dabbles in a little bit of everything. Therefore MM has a TRUE FULL setup that they have R. & D.'ed to death... twice or more. Steeda doesn't offer a front crossmember, front LCAs, and other key components.

+1 more for MM. Just keep in mind the weight loss from switching to the tubular K-Member from the stock stamped-steel version are minimal, but the strength gains are enormous (sp?)!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've had problems with steeda's customer service in the past...

Just today I called and I couldnt help but feel like a retard when talking to them.... .. .

Their part (PCV oil seperator) was defective and they refused to replace it. I hope the parts I ordered today are quality, because I know they wont help me out it they arent! >:-[

OP
OP
S

sweet94302

Reaction score
thanks guys was really wondering because the MM parts are 4000 + while all the steeda parts are only about 2500 i have never heard anything bad about either and dont know anyone that has a full setup of either 1

NERD

Reaction score
My buddy had MM setup in his blown fox and it's a freakin vette killer on the twisties. From what i've seen from Steeda, they cut corners in production and "some" (not all) part could be welded better or a little better design.

Sean 96 GT

Reaction score
I've heard of the steed 5-link breaking so I would stay away from them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online