Just ordered Sportlines!!!

96StangGT

Reaction score
Hey guys i just ordered Eibach Sportline springs, just have a question...Do i absolutely need CC Plates as soon as i put my springs in or could i wait like a week or two and then buy some because i dont have the money right now...any help? Anyone running Sportlines or any drastic lowerin springs w/o CC plates?

NERD

Reaction score
Good for you and yes you do. I'm too old for a harsh ride.

OP
OP

96StangGT

Reaction score
What will happen if i put them in and then wait?? lol I'm impatient if ya can't tell haha

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
No you dont, but i will recommend you to get CC plates later down the road if!, you dont have the $$ right now, there are always another Temporary alternatives such as Camber bolts:

http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/comersus_viewitem.asp?idproduct=416

i used to have them, they work good, the bad thing about them if you can call it "Bad"
is that they will get worn out with the use and might mess with the aligment, i used them for 2 years. til i couldnt get my car aligned.

OP
OP

96StangGT

Reaction score
Thanks alot Javi, never seen them before...how do they work??

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
they have a slight bump on there unlike the regular strut bolts that allow the strut to travel 1.7*
and they replace the top bolt on the strut mounting bolts.
let me see if i have a pic. brb

I have a set but, i dint know if they will work fine on your application.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
i didnt find any pics..

remember Camber bolts are temporary fix.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
You don't really need it. As long as the toe is ok after the install, which it probably will be pretty set it after, the tire wear will not be bad for two weeks. Another alternative could be just to wait with install until you get the camber/caster plates.

Marvin97

Reaction score
I've been riding on sportlines for over a year without aftermarket caster camber plates, can't tell any uneven wear in the tire, but I've only put like 6k miles on my car since then.

OP
OP

96StangGT

Reaction score
Alright thanks all for your help, i think i'm gonna put them on this week and in a week or two order CC plates...thanks everyone :thumbsup:

OP
OP

96StangGT

Reaction score
i ordered the whole set, front and rear sportlines from summit racing, 229.90 shipped...they'll be here tomorrow and they'll on my car Thursday lol

Win

Legend
Reaction score
96StangGT said:
i ordered the whole set, front and rear sportlines from summit racing, 229.90 shipped...they'll be here tomorrow and they'll on my car Thursday lol

You know you can buy them seperate and it will be cheaper right.

jc95gt

Reaction score
95convgt said:
96StangGT said:

link?

OP
OP

96StangGT

Reaction score
95convgt said:
96StangGT said:

Yea, i knew that already, but they wont ship out until may which is wayyyy to late, can't wait that long for a few bucks...but thanks

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im confused...why is it cheaper seperate?

229 shipped for all 4

or buy 2 fronts for 120 and 2 rears for 130.... that equals 250...those prices are each, not a set.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.