anyone running hankook ventus sports?

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
I'm in need of new tires and found a great deal on these tires from discounttiredirect.com $66 each shipped to my house. I just want to know if they are good tires, or what you heard about them. Its appreciated.
-Corey

Win

Legend
Reaction score
95convgt said:
So i ended up going to there website and looking and now they offer free shipping. at Discount Tire Direct. So i see a 255/45/17 Hankook Ventus K104. I can get 4 shipped to the door for 320 :) Not a bad deal for a pretty good tire. :)

Just got those 80 each and free shipping i just couldn't pass it up. Every review i read was pretty good.

By the way which Size are you looking at??

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow thats cheap... they either suck or are made in china...or both :) You putting 13" tires on? Thats what cheap tires for my 05 Malibu run.

I think 1 of my GSD3's runs about that total LOL

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I got mine last night just can't afford to put them on yet. I have to wait till the 8th to put them on :(

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i just ordered them and came to $158 shipped to my house (for 2), which is pretty good. The reviews seemed pretty legit as well

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Hankook makes some nice race compound tires, but the technology does not really transfer well into street tires. Expect middle of the pack handling and grip. Those are pretty cheap. What tire size did you get them in?

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Same here ReplicaR i wasn't expecting to get a great tire but for that price they will do just fine. I don't get to AutoX like i would love to or go to the track. So they should be just fine for everyday driving.

If he paid 80 each he probably got the 255/45/17 like i did.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
yeah, ive dealt with them a bunch of times before, I have yet to find any better deals out there, great service with them

Win

Legend
Reaction score
If you get them put on before me which i am sure you will let me know what you think. :)

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
will do, the only thing bad ive heard from them was a softer sidewall, which you can feel more in turns and such

ReplicaR

Reaction score
You guys should probably keep personal conversation to the minimum. Use PM.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
ReplicaR said:
You guys should probably keep personal conversation to the minimum. Use PM.
theres nothing personal here, we just both want to know the feedback on the tires

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Well, when you guys have feedback, then you can post it. Right now the thread looks more like an AIM or PM conversation.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
well thats too bad, but were not just rambling on about bs, we are discussing the tire itself and its open to everyones opinion not just ours

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Got the tires in Tuesday, finished the old ones off yesterday. Mounted the new ones today. They are actually pretty good. They hook much better then the proxes I had on before and better then the Goodyears before that. Its a bit more of a stickier compound. Overall im satisfied with them

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online