Ford B springs

Armydad

Reaction score
Hey all,

Has anyone used the B spring? I talked with the guy from stangsuspentions and he said they were a progressive rate spring with a nice ride
and a sporty feel. I have H&R supers but I dont want to jack with cc plates, bumpsteer kit yadda yadda, on a big drop. The B's are approx 1 in drop
so I am considering a set. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I think the B spring would actually raise your Car if you are refering to the H&R super sports. It will raise your car by about 1/2 " front and almost a full 1" in the rear.

OP
OP
A

Armydad

Reaction score
Hey,
At first I didnt understand your post then I realised I screwed up. When I said I have H&Rs' I meant I have them in a box waiting to be installed
I am stock right now, so the B's will drop me a bit.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
FMS B #5300's... they ride smooth with no issues ! I have them here without the Isolaters for even more of a drop. I will add that they are not as low as some of the other brands. Understand that these are a 245/17 and for my Welds with a 275/60/15 with 4.10's
4-14-2009-26-1.jpg

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Armydad said:
Hey,
At first I didnt understand your post then I realised I screwed up. When I said I have H&Rs' I meant I have them in a box waiting to be installed
I am stock right now, so the B's will drop me a bit.

Yeah do some B's or even some Steeda springs they will work perfectly for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010