sway bars

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
ok so this is what happened.... I was driving around the hood and I tried to push it thru a right turn and the sumbitch was like seriously rollin, the car threw me around in my seat so I let out cause it was quite uncomfortable. Im not sure If I even have a front sway bar anymore, cause I looked under there and I didnt really see anything that looked like a SB. Does any one have a good pic of what I should be lookin for? My car is lowered on sportlines and I cant really get under the car to see much.

Also whats a good sway bar to replace it with? Im going to be trying to have a really good handling car.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Turn your wheel at full lock, and look if you can see this

2yyp8uw.jpg

Circled object is a sway bar. If you want a good set of sway bars, I'd go for Eibach kit.

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Cool will they work decently with the sportlines? I'd hate to change them out, as I really do like the stance.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
They should. Many people, who choose not to go the high spring rate route, end up completing their suspension kits with thick sway bars. You should like the result.

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Ok cool what else can I add to make it handle better, besides like sfc, panhard, and stuff like that? Im gonna do all that but I was wondering if there is anything like strut/shocks or anything that would perform better.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
You should probably start with Struts/shocks before you do anything else. Proper shocks are probably one of the most important suspension pieces, and I would get that before I'd get the sway bar kit, or the panhard kit, or the subframe connectors. Search the forum for the shocks/struts, and so some reading. There is a lot of topics on that.

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
ok thanks man. Btw im not riding on stocks either though. Im not sure what kind it is but its probably a oem replacement.

Also I want to do coil overs in the front is there anyway to keep my sportline stance but with the Coil overs? They're fully adjustable right?

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I've got Koni shocks with Maximum Motorsports Coilover setup, and yes, they are adjustable, from ride height to stiffness of the shock.

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Cool I think I'll just save the money I would spend on shocks/struts and put it towards coil overs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.