Bad idea? No c/c plates.S

LaserRed5.0

Reaction score
So I am about to buy a set of eibach sportlines or Ford C springs, I have shocks/struts from KYB would it be a bad idea to run a little without using c/c plates? Or can I get away with doing it for a while?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
without using them at all? or just using stock ones? you can use the stock ones, but if you go lower than 1.5"s you'll chew tires up pretty quick...

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
i've got sportlines and my tires are gone after only 2 years. i'm looking for a set of cc plates now (when the wife gives me the money), before i get new tires.

dutch

Reaction score
I've been driving the car for a few months now, don't know how long the previous owner has driven this way.. my camber is way off and the front is lowered 1.5" at least.. tires aren't that bad and the handling is ok.. but the sooner you get CC plates in, the better. Mine are still collecting dust, I'm just not looking forward to the job.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its just depends how long you think is gonna be before you get the CC Plates, also there is a set of cc plates FS on the classifieds section under the SN of hada6 or something like that. I'm mobile right now so I can't get a link.

Also if you think its gonna be a while you can always get Camber Bolts, they will help you aling your car up to 1.7*

Ill post more info once I get to my puter.

Scarface

Reaction score
a camber bolt is a bolt that replaces one of the strut bolts. its an offset bolt that when turned pushes or pulls the camber in or out. they are about 30 bux a pair from stang suspension. one pair needed per car.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Scarface said:
a camber bolt is a bolt that replaces one of the strut bolts. its an offset bolt that when turned pushes or pulls the camber in or out. they are about 30 bux a pair from stang suspension. one pair needed per car.

Grasy A$$. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online