B springs are here, but still some ?'s

LaserRed5.0

Reaction score
So i got my B springs in the mail and opened them up to realize there aren't any iso's with them. My question is can I run them with no iso's, use the stock ones or what would you do? I bet it would look better without the iso's, but remember I am running no c/c plates and don't want to slam it and lose driveability with this being my current DD. So what would you do? Is there any issues with not running iso's?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
You can reuse your old ones or you could pick up a set of polyurethane isos before you install them. People run no isos without much trouble but it does lower the car noticeably more.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
I run the #5300 B's on my Notch and it rides just fine without the ISO's for a bit extra drop...

fivepointnine

Reaction score
IMG00139-1.jpg

here ya go, "B" springs, no isos at all, no weird noises or anything, the only thing that sucks to install them is you have to pop the tie rod's off because they are not much shorter than the stock springs.

they have settles another 1/4 - 1/2 inch since I took that pick, it was taken right after I dropped it from the lift

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online