SN95 5.0 Tubular K ???????

Ninety5_5Ohh

Reaction score
For those of you using a tubular K member and A arms.

Which one are you using? Pro's : Con's

Every bushing in my car is SHOT, so I figured I'd start with the front. I pulled out ( well in the process of ) the stock unit and planning on replacing it with an aftermarket set up.

I would like to keep a decent ride so coil overs may be ruled out.

Looking at the granatelli K with spring perches, and 03-04 cobra arms.

Anyone runningthis combo? Should I go with the tubular arms as well? They are cheaper than the cobra's, but I was told they ride a Little harsh??? Dunno.

Any input, opinions, recommendations welcome

thanks in advance.

ryclef331

Reaction score
If you are going to a tubular front you might as well go tubular arms as well. You CAN get arms with spring perches but really, if you're in there doing it....you should do it all. Tubular arms, k-member, and coilovers.

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
If you are going to a tubular front you might as well go tubular arms as well. You CAN get arms with spring perches but really, if you're in there doing it....you should do it all. Tubular arms, k-member, and coilovers.

X2, although I am a hypocrite. When i was swapping engines in my car, I wanted to put a Tubular K-member while the engine
was out. I was a little short on money for what i wanted to do (kmember, a-arms, coilovers) so i went with QA1, which is one of the
few companies that you can use stock A-arms and struts etc... and still have a tubular k-member. Maybe someday I'll finish up the
front suspension, but it's all time and money i don't have. :angry7:

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
X3... i went the exact same route as 2slo and went QA1 to keep my stock arms/coils and cost down. It changed the attitude of my car. Also, it helped to destroy my front tires due to the lack of caster/camber plates and I need a bumpsteer kit badly. Bottom line, save up and do it right the first time

If you wanna drag race:

Team Z
UPR
QA1

If you wanna road race hard/autocross/etc

Griggs
Maximum Motorsports

Also, hard bushing, coil overs and stiff struts will make the car ride rough before the a-arms will.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online