Ordering sporlines Monday!

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
So I finally got a job and I just got my first paycheck. So Monday I'm ordering rear eibach sportlines http://summitracing.com/parts/EIB-41035R/All/ I have been wanting new rear springs since I got the car and now I'm getting them ;) My car is also going to be getting painted soon hopefully (fingers crossed) :eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14:

OP
OP
B

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
Thanks! Quetion though, should I order new iso's with them or use the stockers or just take them out all together.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
awesome you wont regret your choice, just get a nice set of shocks.

The question is do you want isos?

Im using bicycle inner tube as isos, as i didnt want to get isos cause i wanted to keep the drop as low as possible.

OP
OP
B

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
I have a new set of shocks in already. They were a price I couldnt pass up and I couldnt afford the springs until now. Maybe I'll do what u did with the isos, i dont wanna spend 40 bucks on new isos lol

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
bicycle inner tube.

i just didnt want to hear the squeaking, this is not an iso replacement.

OP
OP
B

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
So if you remove the isos you hear squeaking? where did you put the inner tube? I might have to do that cuz squeaks bother the f*** out of me lol

DSTRBD

Reaction score
I'm ordering mine this week but what about your fronts ?

OP
OP
B

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
DSTRBD said:
I'm ordering mine this week but what about your fronts ?

My fronts are fine and already lowered. When I get more money I'll get the fronts in.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cobra Allen said:
So if you remove the isos you hear squeaking? where did you put the inner tube? I might have to do that cuz squeaks bother the f*** out of me lol

youll have to cut as much as you need to cover the coil (s), enough to where the spring doesnt rub on the arm, also make sure you dont cover the drain hole is on the arm with the rubber.

I know i should of have taken some pics. :tard:

OP
OP
B

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
Javi said:
Cobra Allen said:

youll have to cut as much as you need to cover the coil (s), enough to where the spring doesnt rub on the arm, also make sure you dont cover the drain hole is on the arm with the rubber.

I know i should of have taken some pics. :tard:

yea you should have taken pics! WTF!?!?! lol jk

I'll be goin to wal mart this week than.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online