tubbed 95

pro5.0

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to this sight and I'm still working out the kinks but i have a question is there anyone on this site that has backhalfed a 94-98 mustang I'm in the middle of this project and need a little info. :BangHead:

Magic

Reaction score
what kinda info are you looking for? doing a full tub/back-half or mini tub??

OP
OP
P

pro5.0

Reaction score
I'm doing a full tub i have everything cut out and i have my dropped crossmember cut to length but I'm having a hard time finding out the height it needs to be at refersing the floor pan where i think it needs to go looks to low to the ground

Magic

Reaction score
pro5.0 said:
I'm doing a full tub i have everything cut out and i have my dropped crossmember cut to length but I'm having a hard time finding out the height it needs to be at refersing the floor pan where i think it needs to go looks to low to the ground

I would mount the crossmember (Im assuming transmission cross member) when you have the engine and trans mocked up into the car. At the same time you can determine driveshaft length and set the correct driveshaft pinion with whatever transmission mount you are using, then weld the crossmember back up to where it should be.

OP
OP
P

pro5.0

Reaction score
No im talking about the drop crossmember for the for the back half frame rails.

Magic

Reaction score
OP
OP
P

pro5.0

Reaction score
Man thanks you are a life saver :notworthy:ive done alot of off road back halfs but not a unibody ill post some pics in a few weeks to let you see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online