ball joint

blackpony

Reaction score
well my front ball joints are in need of replacing along with the bushings... i was wondering if buying the joints for an 03-04 cobra is worth it? they are escentially the same price so no biggie there just wondering if they are any better.... also would you recommend urethane bushings or just some factory replacements... im more for corners then straight line so....

ReplicaR

Reaction score
As far as joints go, I'm not really sure what the difference between 03-04 Cobra joints and standard ones is, but if it's not that much difference, you may want to buy those.

Bushings wise, less deflection is always better for handling. You don't gain as much positive camber with stiffer bushings as you would with stock because the control arm does not move inside under load. If you want, I've got a set of brand new urethane front control arm bushings. PM me about that.

wytstang

Reaction score
03/04 uses a low friction ball joint. I just had installed new 03/04 lower control A arms that come with all new bushing and ball joints. Get 10% more turning radius and everything you need replaced.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I just bought some New Moog from a company off Ebay for i think it was 39 bucks shipped.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online