a$$ end arsenal

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
let us know whats in or being installed without e-building, going on your cars ass end. ill start....

my setup is tailored around street and cornering

steeda adjustable rear sway bar
steeda hd sway bar
steeda sport springs
upr lower control arms
MM pan hard bar -awaiting-
FRPP HD upper control arms -awaiting-
urethane bushings
kyb shocks

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Daily driving and road racing.

Maximum Motorsports HD LCA
Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar kit
Koni Yellow SA
H&R Super Race Springs.

Everything else is stock, for now at least.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
DD and road racing

MM springs
Bilstein shocks
MM LCA

purchased, awaiting install
MM panhard bar
I would like to make a poly-bushing panhard and compare them back to back (similar to what a s197 has), as I feel these heim joints will be too much noise for my taste on the street.

I would also like to upgrade to a coilover with adjustable valving and a heavier spring rate - we'll see what funds allow as this build comes to a conclusion shortly.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Honestly, I did not really notice any noise increase when I had the panhard rod installed. I think you'll be fine with tod ends, and it's less deflection as well, which will give you more consistent performance in return.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
In the A$$ @ The Moment.....

"Spirited" Driving and Auto-X

Auburn HD Limited Slip Diff.
FRPP 3.73s
MM Adjustable HD LCAs
98' Cobra Sway Bar
Steeda Adjustable Sway Bar
Eibach Sportline springs
Tokico 5 Way Adjustable

In a Box.... FRPP UCAs

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
To the O/P, you cant use the MM PHB with a Steeda Adjustable Sway Bar.

OP
OP
vermilion

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i'll try to but if i cant ill sell the adjustable sway bar. no big deal.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I have a Cobra sway bar, upper and lower control arms (unknown brand) but they are tubular lower and boxed upper with urethane bushings. I have 200# specific rate springs and Koni yellow 4 way adj, shocks. to go on= steeda 5 link 2 so I can keep exhaust tips. I do spirited drving, auto X and road course events with it, seems to handle pretty good. oh yeah, 295 wide tires and no quad shocks too.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
In the A$$ @ The Moment.....

"Spirited" Driving and Auto-X

Auburn HD Limited Slip Diff.
FRPP 3.73s
MM Adjustable HD LCAs
98' Cobra Sway Bar
Steeda Adjustable Sway Bar
Eibach Sportline springs
Tokico 5 Way Adjustable

In a Box.... FRPP UCAs

1. Why are you running two rear swaybars?
2. Since when did gears become a rear suspension component?

95PGTTech

Reaction score
ReplicaR said:
Honestly, I did not really notice any noise increase when I had the panhard rod installed. I think you'll be fine with tod ends, and it's less deflection as well, which will give you more consistent performance in return.

thanks, my wife does not appreciate the noises. way back when we did the springs and CC plates, we had some new clunks and she was not happy. I never did figure out if it was the CC plates or the rear LCAs, she stopped complaining eventually.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:

1. Didnt your mom ever tell you than 2 sway bars are better than 1?
2. Where in the Title or O/P of this thread was the word Suspension Mentioned? :dontknow:

ram360

Reaction score
Daily Driven in summer/ Drag raced/ some spirited driving in the twisties. Considering swapping to 4.10's but as of right now car is set up as follows:

Tokico Blue Shocks
Adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arms w/ Spherical Rod Ends
Ford Racing Rear Springs B Series
Energy Suspension Poly Bushings
Stock rear sway bar
3.55 Ford Racing Gears
Superior 31 Spline Axles
Eaton Posi Diff
Differential Girdle

95PGTTech

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
95PGTTech said:

1. Didnt your mom ever tell you than 2 sway bars are better than 1?
2. Where in the Title or O/P of this thread was the word Suspension Mentioned? :dontknow:

1. More modifications or numbers of modifications is not always better in terms of car modifications. Why are aftermarket UCAs not needed? Why is a rear strut tower bar not needed? I was posing you with a serious question, to see if you actually knew why you purchased and installed that part and were qualified to offer advice, or if you've done like everything else you've done and bought it because it was on the internet and the brochure looked good.
2. He clearly was talking about rear suspension. You're a mod list whore, but this is nothing new. You forgot to list your rear bumper inserts. And your painted lower valence.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
1. More modifications or numbers of modifications is not always better in terms of car modifications. Why are aftermarket UCAs not needed? Why is a rear strut tower bar not needed? I was posing you with a serious question, to see if you actually knew why you purchased and installed that part and were qualified to offer advice, or if you've done like everything else you've done and bought it because it was on the internet and the brochure looked good.
2. He clearly was talking about rear suspension. You're a mod list whore, but this is nothing new. You forgot to list your rear bumper inserts. And your painted lower valence.

Nice responses...... But you have to have 3,000+ post to PWN Handz...... Dont not pass go, do not collect $200

monopoly.mid-size.jpg

95PGTTech

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
95PGTTech said:

Nice responses...... But you have to have 3,000+ post to PWN Handz...... Dont not pass go, do not collect $200

monopoly.mid-size.jpg

When all else fails, fall back on your post count. Because the internet is serious buisness, and you get paid per post. Particularly when this forum is abundant with "post whore" threads, of which you are a giant contributor.

How is it that you have so many posts, yet they all have so little factual information and actual substance to offer? You're saying stuff, without actually saying anything.

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Its a toy and drag raced.

Steeda Drag springs
Ebay LCA
FRPP UCA
No sway bar
Stock Struts
New diff bushings

4.10's
FRPP Rear girdle

Magic

Reaction score
I guess I'll add to the circus...

Eibach Shocks
Eibach Sportline springs
Eibach Swaybar
Lakewood Lower Control Arms
FRPP Upper Control Arms
Energy Suspension Spring Isolators
3.27 gears inside the 8.8

Coming soon: Panhard bar or Watts link..?

wytstang

Reaction score
Daily spirited Driver
Steeda superlites
tokico blues
*Waiting for funds*
MM lca

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member