Cobra springs???

302Feen

Reaction score
Kinda an odd question here but...

How much are Cobra's lowered in stock form compared to a GT?
I would like to lower my car just a tiny bit for a better stance and handling, so would I be able to go to AutoZone and just order some stock Cobra springs?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
They are basically the same. If you want a very very very small upgrade, pick up C or B springs from Ford racing. They will only lower the car the very littlest. However I will add that generally people with those springs eventually go to something lower.

OP
OP

302Feen

Reaction score
Steven said:
They are basically the same. If you want a very very very small upgrade, pick up C or B springs from Ford racing. They will only lower the car the very littlest. However I will add that generally people with those springs eventually go to something lower.

Thanks man!
I live in Oklahoma, and our roads SUCK ASS! Plus my driveway is super steep. I have a hard time getting up on my driveway with my stock suspension. So IF I do lower it I want it to be the very slightest difference. Just to give it a better stance. Plus I have almost 200K miles on my car and I believe it still has the stock springs, so I think it's about time for and update.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Charleston has some of the worst roads. But i'm on sportlines and I live. I did almost take out my chin spoiler, but oh well. Oh, and springs take thousands of years to loose there properties. Your isolators are what get worn out, as well as shocks/struts and bushings.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online