i want to see the lowest sn95

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Lowing Spring database is the first sticky thread on the forum. Browse though the pages, I'm sure you'll find something. Maybe something along the lines of sportline with no isolators.

OP
OP
T

Tagmanxx

Reaction score
ive seen sportlines with out isos but i havent seen any that are any lower i havent seen any that tuck tire even

NinetySixCobra

Reaction score
any car that is low enough to tuck the tires on a static drop is going to rub/turn/handle/ride like crap. I dont think many guys are willing to go that low. it looks cool but all the other negatives, it's just not worth it (to most people anyways)

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Picture065-1.jpg

Sportlines with only upper ISO's in. But they are coming out in the rear, squeaking like hell.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Check this out, cut springs...the guy said it wasnt even drivable like this though.

007.jpg

010.jpg

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Thats to low. My cars low, I've eaten the chin spoiler so many times in the last month I've had it. It's beat to hell. Any lower then my car now and it's pointless

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
washday001.jpg

washday004.jpg

IMG00037.jpg

I've been told that I can heat this up and smooth it out so I wont rub when I turn right. I bottom the exhaust out on everything taller that 3". The way it rides reminds me of my minitruckin' days :)

OP
OP
T

Tagmanxx

Reaction score
how can you not drive a car with cut springs its just about a inch or half inch lower

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Tagmanxx said:
how can you not drive a car with cut springs its just about a inch or half inch lower

wtf?

where are all the idiots coming from?

What does that even mean?

You could cut 1/2 a coil or cut 3 coils...there is no normal level a cut spring will drop to....it could be 1/2 inch to 4 inches which would put your front bumper on the ground

OP
OP
T

Tagmanxx

Reaction score
i want to have my car as low as i can go w/o messing it up im going to take the isos out but not sure how much lower i can go cause i got 275's on

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
... Do you know anything about lowering? Guys here are rocking Sportlines with 315s out back, I run 275s all around and will be dropping an inch in the rear and probably 1.5" in the front(coilovers). Honestly, for a DD, I dont feel like scraping everything I go over, my city streets are terrible. FYI, cut springs can probably give the lowest to the ground look if cut 3-4 coils, as justin said, there isn't any specific height when cutting coils.

Reaction score
quick note from me...not like anyone should care....but

CUTTING YOUR SPRINGS IS F*ING BUSH LEAGUE...

thats all

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you want to go low without riding like you have no suspension your only option is a coil over setup which is $$$

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mine isn't quite as low, but once you get to a certain point, just over 2.5" or so, it rides like crap because there's hardly any travel left in the A arms. I had mine slammed when I put the coilovers on it, and it was too harsh, so I raised it up a bit.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
I have coilovers, and they are okay. I wish I woulda kept stock style suspension sometimes. Guess I will buy A caddie if Im worried about ride though. I think I have pictures of my car when I first put the coilovers on and was trying to get the ride hight dialed, and its pretty low. the 18" wheels sit just out of the fender by 1/8" or less.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.