Granatelli K-Members jive with other tubular control A arms?

tigerrr22

Reaction score
Anybody know if Granatelli K-members are able to work with other tubular control A arms? (Granatelli control A arms have been back ordered through Jegs and Lordco since last December!) I've got the Granny K and also Granny Caster Camber plates. But not the A arms! I am considering buying different tubular A arms to work with Granny K and Granny C/C plates. Some words of wisdom would be appreciated here. :dontknow:

Dominic

95DarkGreenGTS

Reaction score
hey I think i would call summit and talk to their reps. bc they seem to know whats going on and you can try the other A arms and if they dont work send them back

OP
OP
T

tigerrr22

Reaction score
95DarkGreenGTS said:
Did you try summitracing.com
http://www.summitracing.com/search/Year/1995/?keyword=Granatelli control A arms
but damn they are backed till 8-17-09

I bought the parts through Summit and the catalogue. I could give them a call I guess and see if they know about how well other tubular A-arms can jive with Granatelli K-members. According to Jegs these Control A Arms have been back ordered since last December. And also the theory could be that the makers of the Granny A arms have gone out of business and Granatelli is trying to find a new maker of the control arms they can sell with their K-members. Any other Stangers who have mixed Granny K with other A-arms please speak up. :headbang:

Dominic

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of the aftermarket tubular control arms will fit that K, since Granatelli is cheap chinese MM knock off.

blackpony

Reaction score
i dont believe that any others will work except granatelli or mm... pretty sure stock arms and qa1 wont...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010