SN95 and 05-09 sway bar setup? can this work?

24hrlemons

Reaction score
Ok gearheads, I have been searching for a set of sway bars for my team's '98 mustang we're racing in the Lemons series. most good ones are out of our price range. I have a lead on a set of new ones that will fit a 05-09 stang. This isn't like fitting a waterpump or something, as long as the front bar bushings are located about the same width apart, the links can take up some of issue if its off a bit on the position. The rear setup they have also uses links to attach directly to the axle, which is preferable IMHO, and we can weld up some stuff in the back to make it work.

Does anyone have idea of how different the new mustang front suspension is from the SN95 in terms of the sway bar fittment? THANKS

OP
OP

24hrlemons

Reaction score
My friend has a 2010 KR and I have measurements on the width of the sway bar mounts and what not, so I should have a rough idea.

OP
OP

24hrlemons

Reaction score
Ok, we measured and I looked at it. The new bar is really different, its flat in the center and SN95 has a dip for the crank pulley, so obviously its not going to work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online