Installing Cobra Brakes

Codycougar91

Reaction score
So im about to install my terminator brakes, but i wanted to know if there are any special tools ill need to do it

OP
OP
C

Codycougar91

Reaction score
I just finished, and it was seriously the biggest pain in the ass of my life. The fronts went fine, an hour total. But the rears? a total of FOURTEEN HOURS. The spider gears fell out, they were a beezy to put back in, the ABS sensors had completely seized to the old brackets, so i had to use a fucking chizel to knock them off, leaving me with no rear ABS, and a multitude of other problems. It was a good learning experience, but couldve gone a lot quicker.

dafizuck

Reaction score
Codycougar91 said:
I just finished, and it was seriously the biggest pain in the ass of my life. The fronts went fine, an hour total. But the rears? a total of FOURTEEN HOURS. The spider gears fell out, they were a beezy to put back in, the ABS sensors had completely seized to the old brackets, so i had to use a ******* chizel to knock them off, leaving me with no rear ABS, and a multitude of other problems. It was a good learning experience, but couldve gone a lot quicker.

Thank goodness for the IRS with cobra brakes!! Didn't have to deal with that horse crap. Glad you got it done though.

OP
OP
C

Codycougar91

Reaction score
yeah im glad i did it, its way better than the 0% pads i had in the back :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99