17x9 chrome cobra r's...Tires???

Nick95GT

Reaction score
hey i just made a post the other day saying that someone was selling four 17x10 cobra wheels but i was wrong. i went to his house today to check it out and he measured them wrong. there four 17x9 wheels which is good because now i know they will fit my car good. he wants 250$ for all four and there in pretty good condition aside from a crack on one of the wheels. I want to buy them just cause there so cheap but the only problem is that i have the stock 16" waffles on my car now and i have almost new tires on those wheels. since the cobra r's are 17s im going to need new tires right? I really dont know if i have the money to buy new tires for these wheels so what should i do??? any advice?

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Don't bother another set will come along that you don't have to buy another wheel. As it stands right now you would have 250 plus another 150 or so for another wheel. Then you would have to pick up tires if your lucky pick up a somewhat used set of tires for around 125 bucks or so or go all out with nice ones. I would wait i got my 99 cobra's for 190 in almost MINT condition. Picked up a set of new tires a couple weeks later for 320 bucks and threw em on. I love it now.

All in all just wait or look in the classifieds you'll find a good set with tires for a great price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online