which springs and shocks should i use?

1Bad Snk

Reaction score
the rims are 19's...when the guy before me put them on, he put something in the rear springs to lift the ass a little to stop the rubbing...it still bounces and rubs when i get on it or hit bumps though and it sits kinda high....i would actually like to lower it an inch or two... i would obviously need to get pretty stiff springs and shocks...the front needs to be done too..but i like the height the front sits at.....any opinions on springs and shocks i should go with that would be good for the 19's on my car

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I would ditch the 19"s. They just dont play well on SN95 cars.

From you avatar it looks liek the car has been lowered already so that will make it even worse for those large rims.
I doubt that even if you replace the shocks/struts on all 4 corners it will stop rubbing.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
as long as you run the correct tire size a 19" wheel would be the same as a 16" wheel as far as rubbing is concerned. That said I think we have a spring thread stickied, look in there and see what stance you like the best...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online