sway bar. ugh

95cvgt

Reaction score
well about 2 months ago i had to take the sway bar off to get the smog pump off. and i was loosening one off the bolts that tightens down the sway bar support that goes into the wheel well. and with my amazing luck, the bolt snapped at the weld so ive been running with only one end of the sway bar tightened down and the car going all over the road. lol

no enough explaing, what size is the sway bar?? autozone carry's new sway bar mounts and bushings with the bolts in a kit. but they have 5/8, 3/4, and 1" and i have no clue what size.

anybody have any ideas? thanks for the help :headbang:

zero_chance

Reaction score
Well Autozone sucks. Anytime I come across that I go outside with a vernier caliper and take a measurement. Takes all of thirty seconds. May want to go back and ask if they have a set or maybe you know someone that does. And, when in doubt, always go with a smaller size as its better to be a little tight with the bushings than it is to be a little loose. That way youll have no rattling.

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Just have them grab a stock one of the shelf and compair it to the Energy suspension ones your looking at.

OP
OP

95cvgt

Reaction score
Win said:

perfect link, thanks a lot. picture shows exactly what i need

swaybar-1.jpg

i need what is circled in both pictures. so im trying to figure out what size bushing i need

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online