Tubular A-arms

Magic

Reaction score
What brand tubular A-arms will work with the factory 95 K-member, that will also NOT alter track width and wheelbase, yet still have the sway bar mounts?

I have coil-overs already on the car, and would like to change the A-arms (they are still the stock 150K mile ones). I have another pair of stock low mile A-arms from a 94, that I could use to install some E/S bushings and maybe some X2 balljoints? Yet some tubular ones could also help knock of some weight.

Car is strictly a street car. I dont plan on doing any parking lot auto-crossing or anything of that nature. There is however some possibility of doing some lapping events at a track, but still undecided, prefer to watch other people. LOL

4.698gt

Reaction score
If its purely a street car, the cost is going to outweight the benefits on the lost weight honestly. I believe that all the a arms made do no alter the suspension its the actually tubular k member it self that will do that. Best to talk to one of the manufacturers though to get that straight.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Maximum Motorsports control arms will work with stock K-member, with minor modifications to the K. You have to look at the instructions, it's pretty small and simple. As far as the geometry goes, if you get standard offset control arms, you will not see any changes. They are specifically designed for SN95s, so there should be problems.

blackpony

Reaction score
id suggest just rebuilding the stock ones.... i went with a qa1 k member and just reused the stock arms... handles a ton better, and i have a ton more clearance for headers and such.... i used poly bushings and oem ford ball joints, night and day difference.... hope this helps....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online