always make sure..

Suspect

Reaction score
after working on your car you shut your hood!!! :BangHead: :BangHead: :violent1: :violent1:

had it fly up on me today. something i never thought would happen to me. now i need a windsheild, wiper cowl, and 2 wipers. fawk!! :tard:

97blackout

Reaction score
dangg, at least your okay, I mean a lot worse could have happened than just the broken pieces right? You could have been seriously injured by the hood going through the windshield or broken glass. Is your insurance going to cover the windshield?

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
nah not even gonna bother with ins. its my dumbass fault.

i had just pulled out and went to get on it, so i wasnt going too fast. wack! oh crap and then i just did the ace ventura driver thing. (head out the window) it fell back when i slowed and i just spun around and went back home. scared the shit outta me more than anything.

det_riot

Reaction score
I figured that I should chime in since I made this mistake only two weeks ago =p It ended up costing me 180 to get it replaced fyi. They took the old one out and put the new one in for me so you can use that as a price comparison if you don't plan on doing it yourself

det_riot

Reaction score
I got lucky, my stupidly large cowl saved my wipers and wiper cowl from being damaged at all =D

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
that suks man. i feel your pain.

ill have to get someone out for the windsheild. everything else ill find and put on. i was ordering a hood here shortly anyways. mine didnt get banged up too bad. just 2 chips where it hit the wipers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online