help wheel spacers

Reaction score
Sup guys!
I am looking for some wheels spacers. Reasons?? Front tires rub when i turn and Rear tires looked tucked in the fender. i want them to look wide!!!

here my specs

Front 245 45R 17 95W
Rear 275 40ZR 17 98Y

So should i go 1" on front? 1.5 on rear?
Any help appretiated guys.
Thanks

x182dan

Reaction score
what wheels are you running because those tires shouldn't rub unless you offset is off

97blackout

Reaction score
My friend was looking into wheel spacers and one guy at a performance shop said not to get them, they are apparently bad for the axles, but I'm not saying to get them or not to get them, just putting in my two cents :)

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Please realize there are 2 kinds of spacers, Hub centric and Lug centric. I personally only run spacers on the front and they are hub centric. Also as everyone said why do you need these what kind of wheels do you have?

x182dan

Reaction score
I have the 1in spacers on the back of my car I dunno what they are called but its the spacer with studs already attached to it so you don't have to get longer studs. My 18s with 285s rubbed when the tire got pushed in but only once and a while. My problem was the wheel had an offset for a 2005+ I believe. It sucks though because when I want to put on some burnout wheels/tires I need to swap 20 lugs instead of 10 because of the spacers.

GDawg

Reaction score
Your front tires (245/45R17) should not be rubbing if your wheel offset is correct. Rear wheels, well regarding your front wheels, who knows where your rear wheel offset is... But if you do spacers, only go with hubcentric. :cool:

GDawg

Reaction score
Duff Daddy said:
Please realize there are 2 kinds of spacers, Hub centric and Lug centric. I personally only run spacers on the front and they are hub centric. Also as everyone said why do you need these what kind of wheels do you have?

You only run spacers on the front cause you have skinneys and not street wheels/tires? Based on your sig pic...

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
GDawg said:
Duff Daddy said:

You only run spacers on the front cause you have skinneys and not street wheels/tires? Based on your sig pic...

No, I only run spacers up front becuse my wheels will hit my calipers. The tires are street legal, so are the wheels......the front wheels are actually 4.5" wide

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online