what would be the best set up for my stang

BlacknRedGT

Reaction score
ive got a 94 gt with all stock suspension it has 17x9 wheels in the front with 255/40 on it and the back has 17x10.5 with 315/35 on it what spring set up will look the best ......i dont want to go too low ....... im think thinking the Eibach prokit is a good look but it i lower the car will i have to get caster/camber plates to keep the tires from wearing uneven in the front??? thanks guys let me know your thoughts

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Pro Kit takes is down pretty low, but camber is not really all that bad here. I'm running about -2.5 degrees now on my front wheels, and the tires are getting worn pretty evenly. Just make sure that your toe is set back up to 0 or maybe 1/16th of an inch toe in.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
looking the best and not going too low cannot be used in the same sentence unless you say: "It's not going to look the best because i'm not going too low." :eek:ccasion14:

and +1 to what R said, camber doesn't eat tires nearly as bad as incorrect toe.

OP
OP
B

BlacknRedGT

Reaction score
well im kinda of an idiot when it comes too suspension.......what are isolators?? also i thought id just tell you guys that i have 315/35/17 on a 10.5 wheel in the back so im also going to have to keep the thouught of it hitting/scrubbing

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I run sportlines. 315's out back. No problems here.

ford_JCH

Reaction score
Yea same here. I also have sportlines with all the iso's in and no rub.

The isolators are the rubber peices that are on the top and bottom of the springs to help stop sqweeks.

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
BlacknRedGT said:
well im kinda of an idiot when it comes too suspension.......what are isolators?? also i thought id just tell you guys that i have 315/35/17 on a 10.5 wheel in the back so im also going to have to keep the thouught of it hitting/scrubbing

My roomate had the exact same rear wheel/tire setup with Eibach Sportline springs on his 94 cobra, and even with the
factory quad shocks in, he didn't rub his tires anywhere. You should be fine with the Prokit. Sorry I don't have any good pics
of his car, but here is my old setup: 17X9 wheels with 275/40 all around. Eibach Prokit, Tokico blue shocks/struts.
matt051.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.