pics of powdercoated rims

bryand

Reaction score
im going to get my rims powdercoated and i was wondering if i could see some pics to see how it turns out. these are two of my wheels i painted black, but now im going to go with red and im just going to have it done right this time. so red rims would be a bonus. thanks
IMG00062.jpg

IMG00038.jpg

NERD

Reaction score
I'd worry about that body cancer before I'd worry about wheels but here's my buddies track wheels he PC.
P1040431.jpg

navy94gt

Reaction score
2608a.jpg

not my wheels but found them on CL a while ago wish i had the money to get them then, said the color was laser red

Win

Legend
Reaction score
sxynerd said:
I'd worry about that body cancer before I'd worry about wheels but here's my buddies track wheels he PC.
P1040431.jpg

Those look good maybe i ought to do that with my Tri Bars

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My friend put all red wheels on his all black Benz and it just doesn't look right... like a teenagers car.

Holy crap i don't see too many SN95's with rust issues, must suck to live in the rust belt!

OP
OP
B

bryand

Reaction score
yeah every few years i have to gut out alot.... it makes me sick, just wasting a grand every three years..... but she is going in for body work soon, thats what the pic was really of, and she will be orange and black, so i figured some red rims might be interesting, its my track car so i dont car if it looks like a clown car. i really like the lazer red ones

cntchds

Reaction score
I usually think 2 colors is pretty much the max most people can handle seeing on a car. Visually I think it's just too hard to blend a lot of different colors.

I like the red wheels idea, and I think it'd be one of those love it or hate it type deals depending on what red, and what color the car was.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online