Need help identifying these calipers please

mvm

Reaction score
Guys,

I need help identifying these calipers. I've searched online for hours and cannot find anything that looks like them except some Alcon/Roush 14" calipers.

They are 4 piston calipers.

All I know is that they are supposed to fit SN95 spindles using the bracket shown in the second pic (Baer p/n F4FM11400A04).

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated (looking for the caliper p/n please).

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

Thanks,

Mike

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Those calipers were sold by Baer before they started making their own line of billet calipers. (i.e. the 6S) They bought them from Alcon, re-badged them, and sold them in their kits with various adapters to fit various applications.

If you want the Part Number, I'd give Baer a call.

Are you trying to find brake pads or something? What is it that you're ultimately after?

Paul.

OP
OP
M

mvm

Reaction score
I'm looking for:

- Part number for the calipers so I can get any parts necessary to rebuild them
- I have a set of pads (don't have them in front of me now) but those have a p/n so I can cross reference them if necessary, but would like to have the Baer caliper p/n so I can just find the pads directly.

I was going to call Baer if I didn't get any info here. As I don't have an p/n's I thought it would be a bear (pun intended) to work with a customer service person.

El_Diablo

Reaction score
honestly would be much easier to just call them directly as they would know the most about their product, easiest way to do it is have them cross the kit that the pads a brackets came with back to the original kit or cross the parts with available sn95 kits

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I'd start with Baer, then go to Alcon. Since Baer no longer sells Alcon (to my knowledge) you may not be able to get service parts for them any longer. The folks at Baer are pretty cool. I've met them as they're in town for me; I bet they'd help you out if you gave them a call.

Paul.

OP
OP
M

mvm

Reaction score
I sent an email to Baer (called and only could get through to the Acctng Dept. voicemail).

We'll see what they say.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010