clicking noise

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
im hearing a clicking noise whenever the car is rolling coming from the left front wheel.. it has to make a complete rotation for the click to happen.. it's not from turning the wheel either.. any ideas?

mustangshane

Reaction score
Check the rotor backing plate and make sure it's not rubbing or hitting anything. It could also be your valve stem oddly enough.

OP
OP
M

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
well i'll dig deeper into it as soon as it stops raining.. i am putting on my PBR dual piston brakes with cross drilled/slotted rotors.. i was just seeing if anyone knew what it could be.. it baffled me because it's not clicking when i turn the steering wheel its clicking while the car is moving..

Jetsetter

Reaction score
Check your caliper bolts. I put the Cobra's on and had a clicking noise for a while then was fortunate enough to have my caliper come off. Strange feeling braking with 3 wheels.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
chck all nuts and bolts in that front wheel area, also check for a rock in your tire....... but yea it definatly has a good chance of being the backing plate

OP
OP
M

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
well i put on my PBR brakes with new rotors and the noise is gone.. i checked everything while i was in there and i dont hear the noise anymore.. i LOVE the new brakes!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online