rear spring isolators

white 98 gt

Reaction score
think that's what it's called--what the rear springs sit on. anyway, i noticed mine are shot. would it be horrible if i just removed them, or would i have an ungodly squeak?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
white 98 gt said:
think that's what it's called--what the rear springs sit on. anyway, i noticed mine are shot. would it be horrible if i just removed them, or would i have an ungodly squeak?

it would rattle and scrape more than squeak.

i suggest just buying new prothyane ones off jegs. for $10.00, why not? lol. if you dont want that, you can ride without them, or use electrical tape and duct tape.

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
I was gonna take the top and bottoms out of my sportlines in the rear. The front is so much lower than the back.

dafizuck

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
white 98 gt said:

i suggest just buying new prothyane ones off jegs. for $10.00, why not? lol. if you dont want that, you can ride without them, or use electrical tape and duct tape.

Everything else on the car rattles and shakes, whats one more. Take them out and enjoy the lower stance.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dafizuck said:
MustangChris said:
white 98 gt said:

Everything else on the car rattles and shakes, whats one more. Take them out and enjoy the lower stance.

to each his own. i suppose. :)

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Do It right and get MM Adjustable LCAs and Poly ISOs

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dafizuck said:
Why not get coilovers if you want to do it right?

Because if you do the Rear coilovers then you have to do the front. And to do the front....and that gets pricey. If you have the cash to spend on that then go ahead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.