Anyone Recognize These Shoes?

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
They're for sale on craigslist, LOVE the looks of them. I'd paint them black, but the guy selling them is a dumbshit and doesnt know anything so i was hoping someone would fill in the blanks for me. They're 19s and 4.5 x 5 and thats all i know.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
all you need to know is that they are ugly. sorry
to each their own
and no, i dont recognize them

N8Legarda

Reaction score
Well if you like the looks, it doesnt matter lol. Keep trying to figure out something about them. If the owner doesnt know anything he probably stole them LOL

OP
OP
RockstarMentality

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
Lol, im glad they wouldnt be going on any of your cars.
i've always liked the looks of shelbys, cobra Rs, torq thrust IIs, etc. but too many people have them. i want to stand out. Plus i love the two piece look

Crone

Reaction score
Not my style but it's cool to see people trying different stuff. they deffinatly look wider than an 8 or 9 inch with how deep they are. did he have tires mounted on them at any point? You could get a better idea if you knew the size he used. Goodluck!

mustangshane

Reaction score
I like those. Dont know a thing about who makes them though. I would be Leary if the owner doesn't know either. Thats a big red stolen flag!

OP
OP
RockstarMentality

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
According to him, there. Has never been rubber on them and there are 0 scratches. I would doubt they're stolen but i've Been wrong a couple times before.

^thanks, ill check it out and see if that's it

OP
OP
RockstarMentality

RockstarMentality

Reaction score
He forgot the center caps when he stole them and he didn't feel like going back lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online