rear sway bar

ReplicaR

Reaction score
It works, because suspension is technically the same, but the size will be smaller than stock SN95.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
MM and Steeda have said to me, at high speeds above 70 on the highway, the control arms get unstable without sway bars. this was after i broke the steeda sway bar and when i installed the panhard bar.

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
Vermilion said:
MM and Steeda have said to me, at high speeds above 70 on the highway, the control arms get unstable without sway bars. this was after i broke the steeda sway bar and when i installed the panhard bar.

i assume you mean front swaybars because v6 mustangs dont come with a rear swaybar at all. so they are obviously fine without them

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Vermilion said:

Not bragging or saying this is save but with 4cyl springs, 5 way tokicos on 1 up front and cut rear springs and thoes tokicos on 5 ... drove over 5k ALWAYS had skinnies on the front and NEVER had an issue.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online