Lowering Springs?

dczsvt

Reaction score
Well its tax season time and I'm wanting to fix what needs to be fixed on my car. Theres a loud squealing noise when I turn the wheel, autozone guy said it was the tie rod end so he said he'd get me both on each side for 100 bucks, but I figured since Im gunna fix them and Im gunna have to align it anyway why not put lowering springs on it since my looks like it could put grave digger to shame. what all parts would I need to change to lower my vehicle the right way? Im wanting to get the sportline kit from eibach, says itll lower the front 2" and the rear 1.8". Would I need the caster camber plates that LMR suggests?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you want to lower it 100% correct there is a huge list of things to buy, but I'd say the bare minimum to maintain decent ride quality would be CC platess and struts/shocks. On top of that you can look into a bumpsteer kit, (which are essentially adjustable tie rod ends), X2 ball joints, shorter sway bar end links, etc.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Fix what needs to be fixed first. Then do the other mods. My Tie rods and Front linkage assem was just done and i did my ball joints so i went ahead and did my Springs. I also have struts for the front off a Mach 1 Sitting in the garage waiting to be put on and plan on buying a set of shocks for the rear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online