Lowered cars and alignment racks

98v6er

Reaction score
Always make sure that when you are putting your lowered car on to an alignment rack that you have the wood blocks, or ramps, lined up right. If you don't you run the risk ruining your front bumper ( I almost had some personal experience with this), or your exhaust might decide to hit on the rack and basically start running open headers...

Kinda like this...
DSC_0026_01.jpg

badass96gt

Reaction score
I will be doing mine in the near future but Im lucky since I have a buddy that his rack is built sunk into the floor so there is no ramps or anything.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Yup I had to be EXTRA careful with my old car which was on H&R SS's. Some of the workers at the alignment shop literally had to pick up the car by the fenders while i drove it onto the rack...

OP
OP

98v6er

Reaction score
badass96gt said:
I will be doing mine in the near future but Im lucky since I have a buddy that his rack is built sunk into the floor so there is no ramps or anything.
You definitely are lucky, my schools 30 year old rack wasn't really meant for a lowered stang lol
greenscobie86 said:
Yup I had to be EXTRA careful with my old car which was on H&R SS's. Some of the workers at the alignment shop literally had to pick up the car by the fenders while i drove it onto the rack...
Yupp I had to have a few guys lift up the side of the car to get it off the rack with out catching the exhaust lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online