Dont EVER Use PB Blaster on your door locks.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
:sad5: Used it last Sunday and the inside of my car still reeks of pb blaster. The smell soaked right into the cabin :sad5:

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
next time spray it on the key, and put the key in and out of the lock. that will help limit the amount of PB used.

wouldnt surprise me if you loaded the lock up and its leaking out of it inside the door... getting absorbed into the sound-deadener on the door pannels, causing permanant PB-air-freshner.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Or you could just use a bottle of graphite for door locks which is whats suggested....

MadStang said:
crack the windows.

Better yet put the top down....

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
LOL its pretty much gone now. I used it because it was a 9-11. I was pretty much stuck outside my car numerous times. Not sure what happened, but basically now the door lock piece of the drivers door is loose and the passenger side was jamming up also. I guess this comes with old age sn95's =[

I had to throw a couple air fresheners in the car, but the smell lingered for a long time!

I will never do that again. I hate the smell of the crap. It can turn a good day into a bad day once you get it on your hands when lol.

I drove with all 4 windows down in mid 20's weather... but soon as the window was let up.. the smell was back full force :laughing4: . That crap needs a set amount of time to die down 100% you cant force it lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online