Getting the MM Lower Control Arms installed, Plus more....pics

Mustanger

Reaction score
This is part of my winter project...The Max Motorsporst adjustable LCA's and the Baer Decelarotors with brand new '01 Bullitt front calipers & new Cobra rears...I also just had the Roush front splitters painted & installed along with a Roush wing, I just need to get those things striped now...

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

Slykin

Reaction score
Interested to see what you think of the LCA's. If they weren't so expensive i'd have some...

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Interested to see what you think of the LCA's. If they weren't so expensive i'd have some...

The HD ones are on sale 22% off until 12am PST if you're so inclined. The quality of them is awesome, i didn't even want to install them they looked so good lol.

Slykin

Reaction score
I don't doubt the quality, I love my solid rack bushings and CC plates.. but i'm too broke even for 22% off haha. Thanks for the heads up though.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
haha yes sir.

Mustanger the car is looking good, I'd like to see it with the stripes on the rest of it.

twovalveterror

Reaction score
go like mm on facebook. they update what sales the have going on pretty frequently. usually along the lines of what onyx said, a couple parts around 20% off until midnight.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
I won't get the car back til next week so I don't have any feel for the LCA's yet but I expect good things!,,,yes I will get the new Roush parts striped as soon as possible but the paint is still fresh...and I DO have all the rest of the Roush bodykit including new side exit Magnafllows! I have to solve the subframe interference before that goes on & the tailpiece I also am installing a brand new OEM Distributor & PIP just cause my original has 155k miles on it & never been out, a pre-emptive strike you might say. I just love improving this car a little at a time! LOL...

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
You are Jesus
005gif.gif
...Thanks for the heads up, just ordered mine. These have been on the "to-do" list for a year now.

Aw come on I aint no Jesus. I've been in the suspension buying mood so I've been watching the Deals of the Day every day for a week or two now, just figured I'd share since there was talk about it!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had them totaled up with shipping and all ready to go on my screen until I saw the other stuff I need to pay off. If I get approved for my disability and get my back pay in 2 weeks it will not be an issue but until then....

How hard is it to adjust the height on them? Ever since I saw them I have been kicking around the idea of mounting some kind of motor to turn them so that I could adjust them up/down incase I need to or if I just want too.....

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
interesting then. Like I said I have kicked around the idea of just mounting a gear to the bottom of the adjustment and connecting a motor with a chain to adjust it.

Need to clear a speed bump er curb? No problem.... Wanna slam it to the ground for the show? Again not an issue. I have a friend that is an automation/motor expert, I think I will see what motors he recomends.....

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
interesting then. Like I said I have kicked around the idea of just mounting a gear to the bottom of the adjustment and connecting a motor with a chain to adjust it.

Need to clear a speed bump er curb? No problem.... Wanna slam it to the ground for the show? Again not an issue. I have a friend that is an automation/motor expert, I think I will see what motors he recomends.....

That'd be so sweet!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online