Need some suspension help

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just looking at getting some new sway bars.

Well, since it's a V6 I don't even have one in the back, so anything would be a drastic improvement over stock. But I am stuck deciding between the three I have found.

I know eibach is a pretty good brand, so I have just narrowed it down to a comparison between three eibach kits, that are all about the same price.

Latemodel, AM, and CJ's all sell a different kit and I am not sure which one would be the best, but I was hoping someone could check these out.

ARK2.jpg

That's the one from CJ's, and the kit is sold here
http://www.cjponyparts.com/mustang-eibach-anti-roll-sway-bar-kit-1994-2004/p/ARK2/

eib-35183_8246.jpg

That's late model restorations, sold here
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/EIB-35183/94-04-Mustang-Anti-Roll-Kit-Front-Rear

For some reason I can't get the picture from American Muscle to work. However that kit is here.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/eibach-swaybar-94-04-mustang.html

I am leaning towards CJ's but mostly because of how awesome of a sponsor they are. But I do want to get the best kit possible (in regard to eibach and about $300) If anyone has a better suggestion in the same price range for both bars, I am willing to listen.

If Steve from CJ's see's this, if you guys could get another kit if one is reccomended, I would be more than happy to support you guys and buy from you.

Thanks everyone.

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

MadStang

Reaction score
just get an own swaybar off a gt or cobra. to me aftermarket sway bars really are not worth a dime on a street car.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Replica R didn't like the adjustable steeda, I know that much, and I know he knows his stuff.

Nobody sells the stock sways around here though =/

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
pretty much only v6's at junk yards. actually, only v8's I remember seeing are a completely stripped cobra (where I got my exhaust) and a stripped new edge gt. =/

robb15033

Reaction score
V6's never having one in the rear should make a real nice noticeable difference. If you never had one and even if it is barely noticeable at certain times, it's still better and maybe safer than before. I'm going to get a set too. Ill just wait and see how yours turn out. Ha! Update later w/your choice.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Madstang reccomended me to the one maximum motorsports sellf with just the rear. Better to spend half the money ;p

I'll post what I think about it though :)

Saint

Reaction score
pretty much only v6's at junk yards. actually, only v8's I remember seeing are a completely stripped cobra (where I got my exhaust) and a stripped new edge gt. =/

Thought only my area was like that...It's like people wreck their gt's here and put them in their back yard or something....I would so why am I complaining lol

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, it's so weird. O well though. Still have gotten steals for other things in junk yards :D

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MM full lengths should be going on tomorrow, if not I'll be grinding for them then welding on thursday or sunday :)

glad this thing is finally coming together

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Eibach sway bars + subframe connectors = fun to drive.

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wtf, jive turkey lol

I'd put one on but I don't have rear passenger seat belts ;p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads