upr shark caster camber plates or stock?

5.0kid

Reaction score
I'll be installing my vogtland progressive rate springs soon and just wondering if I should install the upr shark caster camber plates i have sitting in the garage or not. I've read a lot of mixed reviews about them, so i'm wondering if they are even worth the hassle? I'll install mm plates when i get a chance to upgrade struts and shocks...

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
MM ones are only $50 more, spend money once and do it right the first time.
for the record my car only has a little over a degree of camber over stock and im slammed with the stock plates.

OP
OP

5.0kid

Reaction score
ya i just have them sitting in my garage right now lol. might just sell those off then and keep stock for now.

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Do it right the first time...the MM plates are the only ones to buy. It was one of the first purchases on both of my Mustangs, and worth every penny. They offer the most adjustability of any c/c plate, and the quality as always with MM is top notch. From what I've learned, DON'T skimp out on suspension parts. The quality of the suspension is directly related to the feel of driving the car. If the car handles and drives like shit, and chews through tires, it's not going to be fun to drive. I was stupid with my old car and cheaped out on suspension and it always rode like shit and pissed me off. Do yourself a favor and get some MM plates as well as a quality set of shocks and struts to go with those springs. Bilstein HD's, Tokico D-Specs, or Koni Yellow SA's will all do the trick!

Good luck buddy!

OP
OP

5.0kid

Reaction score
ok cool, sounds good! i am going to go ahead and wait a little longer to install the springs so i can get the shocks/struts and good plates then!

OP
OP

5.0kid

Reaction score
quick question...when lowering my car. i can either use the shark plates and save up for some cobra front struts and strange adjustable rears, with using the stock or shark plates?

or i can just lower it now and wait till after summer to install the mm plates and shocks/struts?

what do you guys think? i have stock struts/shocks right now...

98rocket

Reaction score
There's not a single piece of any UPR product on my car and there will never be one..UPR is crap...lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txnszn

Members online