Looking for advice!

95MustangGT

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I did a search, but didn't find anything specific to what I'm looking for. I'm looking at going one of two ways with my rear suspension. Currently I have the Ford Bullitt suspension kit on my car. What I'm looking at doing is either going to an IRS or going with MM lower control arms and Panhard bar and later down the road adding the torque arm. I'm not real sure which way would be better or would work better with the suspension that I currently have. I used to autocross my car quite a bit, but got out of it a few years ago and I'd really like to start again. I'm also going to do the track guys event at Sebring this year. I tried to contact MM a few months ago but never got a response from them. Thanks for any advice/help you guys can give.

Shaun

OP
OP
95MustangGT

95MustangGT

Reaction score
Well, the car is a daily driver and that will be what the car is mostly used for. I will probably autocross the car more than run on an actual road course. I know both will be expensive and that is not really a big concern. I don't have a lot of money to put into it, but in the $1,000-1,500 range is what I'm looking at.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrowdKiller

Members online